After you chose your class you will spawn in the Starter Area named West city (Archosaur). With 300k Reputation and Demon Skills learned automatically. Now the first thing you must do is open your bag and activate Item Geographic Map which will allow you to teleport anywhere on the map using Teleport Stones.
Items needed : Geographic Map, Teleport Stone
First thing you must do when you log on for the first time is chose whether you want to keep demon skills you start with or switch to sage. You can change to Sage or Demon if you want at City of a Thousand Streams by talking to NPC Conversion Executor (129 857) and using Supreme Celestial Schism Item which can be purchased on Boutique under Craft/Skills .
Items needed : Supreme Celestial Schism
Here are some basic steps that will start you on your first Reawakening or Rebirth (RB).
- Talk to General Summer in Archosaur (521 629). Take the purple quest “New Horizons – Summer Reawakened”.
- Talk to the Primal Messenger in North Archosaur (564 675). Choose the first option in the list to answer correctly.
- Talk to the Messenger of Time on the platform above the middle of Archosaur (552 654).
- Go to the Worldspire in the City of a Thousand Streams (123 856) up to a height of 46. You should get a popup on the platform.
- Talk to the Archosaur Student twice in North Archosaur (564 673), and then talk to the Master of Cycles next to him to receive Stone of Love·Restoration.
- Talk to the Master of Cycles and select the Reawakening option to perform your first reawakening.
In addition to your first Reawakening comes your second. In order to advance to reawakening 2, some requirements must be met:
- First you must level back to 105 by killing a random mob on the map.
- Because Stone of Love·Recreation Is given to you for free due to Premium Starter Pack, you can talk to the Master of Cycles located in South Archosaur (547 626) and select the Reawakening option to begin the second reawakening process.
- Last but not least go back to killing another mob so you hit lvl 105 again and your character is fully leveled up and reawakened
Congradulations, you now have now Finished basic stuf for your character and can now begin crafting end game items! Follow the guides below 1 by 1 is recomended!
Step 1: Rank 9 Armor Guide